Monday, January 26, 2009

Questions, part 2

I have since determined that waiting is not for me. I have never been more scatterbrained and distracted during day-to-day activities, and at night, without any other distractions, my stress level was through the roof. I am apparently too much of a control freak to leave something completely unanswered for 6 months, especially when the implications are a bit more serious than usual.

So, I've managed to score an appointment with my doctor tomorrow (hooray for cancellations!) and I'll push to see what some other options are.

Thanks to everyone for their comments and well-wishes (here on the blog and elsewhere). I'll post an update once we figure out what the next step is.

1 comment:

lisa said...

i'll be sending lots of good thoughts your way. if there's anything i can do to help (even if it's something as silly as sending you ridiculous youtube links to keep your mind off of it while you wait to see what's what), just say the word.

xoxo